Thursday 16 April 2020

My Card Game

                                            This is a card game that I got when I was in Spain when the virus wasn't there and that bad. I'm good at the game because it's my game. It is not that bad because you have medicine and treatments to get rid of the virus, or if you have a virus in your hand you can give it to another person if they have the right organ.

You have three cards in a hand, place down an organ to creat your body. To get organs, you have to have an organ in your hand and then place it down, if the organ is grey that means you can't infect it, you can only infect the organ that is the same colour as the virus. You win by having four healthy organs. The medicines can help you by killing a virus or vaccinating it which if you have a virus you can destroy it, or experimental medicines can immunize an organ so then they can't get infected. The rainbow organ means that you can vaccinate it or immunize it, also infect it with any virus. The rainbow viruses can infect any organ or it can be destroyed by any medicine. The rainbow medicine can cure any virus.

What is your favorite card game?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Theo
    This is a very appropriate blogpost at this time in lockdown, with the game being called 'Virus'! The instructions on how to play were very informative, you did a great job at describing how to play! Can you beat Otto?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, on your question I have never beat Otto because he never plays, but I'm sure I might beat him, it's just the order the cards are in, if you don't get any good cards and the other person gets good card then your beaten. I have played my parents.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.