Friday 4 September 2020

Collage

This is a cat detective that I made out of a collage. There are some details of the cat in the picture. I had the idea of thinking for a while of cats.  The cat has lost his milk and is turned into a detective cat. I tried hard to make this. This cat is a morph of three cats, the head is one, the hands are another one, and the feet are the last one. I used pngs in making this but some I needed to do remove.bg. We got the images from the explore tool to get them.
Have you ever done a collage?

1 comment:

  1. WOW Theo,that is an awesome collage. You should print that off and frame it for your room...well done! I love how you morphed 3 cats together but what I love the most is the story you have created about him. You have described the milk beautifuly. I can just picture him sniffing out the neighbourhood looking for the culprit! Great Job! I haven't tried digital collage before. Have you created any more??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.