Thursday 27 February 2020

Cricket

Tuesday this week some year 5 and 6 people went to cricket and I was one of them. The car that I went with was the Terry family, the people in the car were Mrs. Terry, Oscar Jack T, Leon,  Rhys and me. At cricket, lots of people from Kaniere School were there so we had to be in two teams.  One of the team leaders was Laim D that was the team I was in and the other captain was Flinn.  I did a game with another school, I didn't know the name. The scores were Kaniere:75  Other: 114.  The next game I face off against my own team because all the other teams were in a cricket game. So I played a bit of that then we played some Continues Cricket. Then we had to leave and I was in the same car with the same people. On the way back we had iceblocks and we played the song buckets in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.